樂於助人的鄰居 A Helpful Neighbor

今天我們要來讀一篇叫做”樂於助人的鄰居”的故事。
跟我一起來讀吧。

Having a helpful neighbor is always a great thing.
有一個樂於助人的鄰居總是一件好事。

We aren’t all lucky enough to have a great neighbor, but Joanne the Giraffe was!
我們並不是都這麼幸運能有個好鄰居,但長頸鹿喬安妮她有!

One day, Joanne the Giraffe felt sick.
有一天,長頸鹿喬安妮感覺生病了。

She felt really tired and weak so she told her neighbor, Sarah the Zebra, “My throat is so sore!“
她感到非常疲倦和虛弱,於是她告訴她的鄰居-斑馬莎拉,“我的喉嚨好痛!”

What should I do?
我該怎麼辦?

Oh, no! That’s not good. Let me take a look.
“噢,不!這很不好。讓我看看。”

Sarah looked inside Joanne’s mouth and saw that her throat looked very red indeed.
莎拉往喬安妮的嘴巴內一看,發現她的喉嚨看起來確實很紅。

Yes, you need tea. I’m going to get some herbs to make you the perfect tea.
“你需要喝些茶。我來去採些藥草,給你泡杯完美的茶。”

Sarah got ready to go on a journey to collect the herbs she needed, while Joanne got in bed and got some rest.
莎拉準備踏上採藥之旅,而讓喬安妮能在床上休息。

看故事學單字,更多動物繪本單字包加Line免費領取https://pse.is/4kk5yc

At the lake, where Sarah usually found her herbs, there was a problem. “The herbs aren‘t here! “
到了莎拉習慣採藥草的湖邊,發現了一個問題。“藥草不在這裡!”

Sarah decided to go into the dangerous, dark cave.
莎拉決定進入一個危險、黑暗的洞穴。

“There‘s only one other place where the herbs can be found – in the dark cave. “
“只有另一個地方可以找到藥草 – 黑暗的洞穴中。”

At home, Joanne was starting to feel a little better.
在家裡,喬安妮開始感覺有好一點。

Arriving home, Sarah put the herbs in hot water and began making tea.
到家後,莎拉把藥草放到熱水中,開始泡茶。

How do you feel, Joanne?
“你感覺如何,喬安妮?”

I feel much better, Sarah.
我感覺好多了,莎拉。

I don’t think I need the tea at all! I’m sorry!
我覺得我根本不需要茶!對不起!

“ Oh, that’s great news! “ said Sarah.
“哦,這是好事呀!” 莎拉說道。

I’m so sorry you went so far to get the herbs for nothing.
“我很抱歉讓你跑那麼遠去採藥草,像是白跑了一趟。”

Don’t be silly! It wasn’t for nothing, it was for you. I’m happy you feel better with or
without the tea!
“別傻了!沒有白跑一趟,是為了你去的。我很高興你感覺比較好了,無論有沒有茶!”

So, Sarah was not angry or sad because she spent a long time getting the herbs for her neighbor.
莎拉沒有因為她花了很長時間為她的鄰居買藥草而感到生氣或沮喪。

She was just happy that Joanne was better.
她只是很高興喬安妮有感覺比較好了。

This is how a good neighbor should be.
這是個好鄰居該做的。

Having a helpful neighbor is always a great thing.
有一個樂於助人的鄰居總是一件好事。

We aren’t all lucky enough to have a great neighbor – but you can make your neighbors feel luckyby being a helpful neighbor.
我們並不是都這麼幸運能有個好鄰居,但你可以讓你的鄰居感到幸運,通過成為一個樂於助人的鄰居。

看故事學單字,更多動物繪本單字包加Line免費領取https://pse.is/4kk5yc

分享這篇文章:
立即領取 免費1對1外師體驗課

姓名

Email

國碼

手機

閱讀並同意接受會員服務使用條款隱私暨個資保護聲明
追蹤TutorABC